At the Make Lemon Aide® Foundation for Cerebral Palsy (CP), we need your support to help find a cure for CP.
Inspired by Lauren Walier, a young woman living with CP, we follow her motto - Be Courageous - in everything we do and we won't stop until we accomplish all of our goals. earn more about our mission and how to get involved.
We hope you enjoy an inpspriational song written for our foundation by James Casto of Home By Dark. Learn more
Did You Know?
- 1 in 323 children are diagnosed with CP
- CP is an injury that occurs in the brain before the age of 2
- CP is the most common motor disability in children
- CP affects more individuals in the US than childhood leukemia and diabetes combined
- 1 in 4 individuals with CP cannot feed or dress themselves
(Source: CDC, 2013-2014)