Shop to Support CP
At the Make Lemon Aide® Foundation for Cerebral Palsy (CP), we need your support to help find a cure for CP.
Inspired by Lauren Walier, a young woman living with CP, we follow her motto - Be Courageous - in everything we do and we won't stop until we accomplish all of our goals. earn more about our mission and how to get involved.
Did You Know?
- 1 in 323 children are diagnosed with CP
- CP is an injury that occurs in the brain before the age of 2
- CP is the most common motor disability in children
- CP affects more individuals in the US than childhood leukemia and diabetes combined
- 1 in 4 individuals with CP cannot feed or dress themselves
(Source: CDC, 2013-2014)